PRODUCT DETAILS:
size: 300g

roast profile: ESPRESSO

packaging: red or white bag

 

tasting notes:  BERRY JAM - CHOCOLATE - SWEET & WINEY

 

origin: COSTA RICA
location: TURRIALBA

producer: ROBELO FAMILY

farm: AQUIARES 
variety: ESPERANZA
process: RED HONEY 
elevation (MASL): 820-1400

 

 

WINTER WONDERLAND (espresso)

C$20.00Price
  • The coffee farm in Costa Rica, Aquiares devotes 80% of its land to growing Specialty coffee and the remaining 20% to conservation. Coffee plots are interlaced with over a dozen natural springs and almost 20 kilometres in streams, all protected with buffer zones in line with  Rainforest Alliance certification. These streams form a network of natural corridors through the farm that connect the large protected forests in the two river valleys, providing a healthy environment for the local animals, birds, and plants.

     ESPERANZA is a variety unique to Aquiares, which carries not only the name, but the actual hope for tackling climate change over the next decades. With great vigour and pest resistance, inherited from its Sarchimor parent, and elegant cup characteristics from it's Ethiopian parent.

  • - FREE delivery over $50 (after discounts, before shipping and taxes)
    - GROUND COFFEE ORDERS: do you want us to grind coffee for your online order? Just add your request (and please tell us how you brew your coffee) in the comments at check out. We only can offer you a universal grind suitable for Auto Drip, French Press or Pourover and universal grind suitable for espresso.

OUR ROASTERY

JAVA ROASTERS

262 Carlaw Ave, Unit 107

 Toronto ON M4M 3L1

mob/WhatsApp: 
(647) 807-7000 

(647) 807-3000

mail: hi@myjava.ca 

HELP
join our NEWSLETTER & get 20% OFF your first order
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon

© 2018 by JAVA ROASTERS

0